Kamworks is Cambodia's most innovative solar company, founded by Dutch solar engineers. Since its start in 2006, Kamworks has impacted 150,000 rural lives with solar electricity and/or light. Kamworks has been developing PAYGO Solar Home Systems (SHS), and is now scaling up its SHS project with a target of 4,000 households equipped in 2016 and 2017.
Kamworks is currently scaling up its sales of SHS in rural areas. In order to fuel this growth, Kamworks is strengthening its marketing and communication strategy. The marketing and communication intern will develop a marketing strategy, marketing and communication tools, and implement these. As such a project is not something that is commonly done in many Cambodian SMEs yet, Kamworks would like you to develop procedures and start with the implementation.
Working in a dynamic environment, you will collaborate daily with the project manager, engineers, and the sales team. You should have a strong desire to experiment with cutting edge technologies.
This position is located in Phnom Penh, in Cambodia, and reports to the SHS Project Manager.
· Analyze market trends and develop and implement a marketing strategy
· Design and implement marketing tools (flipchar, flyers, video, radio spot)
· Design and manage Social Media campaigns
· Propose ideas to improve sales process and scale up sales
· Maintain and update internal and external sales reporting tools
What we are looking for:
· A master student in marketing and communication
· Interest in solar energy for the rural and urban markets
· Competencies on marketing and design software(s) (Photoshop and/or Illustrator)
· Practical people, result driven team players with ability to work independently
· Strong team player
· Pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Enthusiasm for the cause: solar energy for rural electrification
You will receive a local salary (depending on experience).
You will be part of a great team of Cambodians and international experts, in a pioneer solar company with 10 years of on-field experience in Cambodia.
Time frame: Start in May - June 2016, minimum of 5-6 months on the ground in Cambodia.
You will be based in Phnom Penh office of Kamworks, and will travel to different provinces to implement marketing tools.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply by sending your motivation letter and CV Laurent Leleu (Project Manager) at laurent@. kamworks.com
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.
Contact person: Laurent Leleu
Office: #FS 4, St. 199, Tomnup Toek, Chamkar Morn (opposite to the west-gate of Russian Hospital), Phnom Penh
Email: laurent@ kamworks.com
Visit us: www.kamworks.com