Kamworks is Cambodia’s most
innovative and leading solar energy company, founded by Dutch solar engineers.
Pioneering in the design and installation of larger solar systems with the
longest track record of grid connected solar projects in Cambodia. Currently we
are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to join our team. The successful
candidate will manage all sales activities by identifying opportunities, providing electric usage calculation, design, engineering
solutions and planning for solar energy projects for our clients. The Sales Engineer will report directly to Project Manager.
- Position : Sales Engineer (Khmer or Expatriate)
- Office location : Phnom Penh
- Working day: Mon – Fri
- Rank Salary : 500-600 + commission
- Report to : Project Manager
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential Customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customers on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customers on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Attend sales meetings and ensure that all subsequent action required is undertaken.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or a related field as appropriate
- 2+ years in a Technical /Engineer Sales role
- Strong public speaking, group presentation, interpersonal and persuasion skills required
- Experience with contractual agreements
- Entrepreneurial mind-set preferred
- Intuitive ability to prioritize efforts and quickly identify and resolve challenges
- Self-motivated team player with ability to balance personal goals with those of the organization
- Ability to travel in the greater Phnom Penh area
Deadline: December, 31st 2019
How to apply:
you are interested, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to our HR & HSE Manager, Mr. Kunthea THORN by email: email@example.com; Tel: (885) 93 995 503
We look forward to hearing from you!