Kamworks is Cambodia’s leading solar company, founded by Dutch solar engineers in 2006. After years of pioneering work in off-grid rural electrification, Kamworks has now become active in the market for on-grid solar rooftop systems for factories, hotels and businesses. Over the last 14 years, Kamworks has won many awards and employed over 100 students, many of which from Europe and the US.
For the improvement of our ERP (enterprise resource planning) system that is used to control our primary processes, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic business/accounting student that can support the Kamworks team and the supplier of the ERP. As the economy in Cambodia is rapidly developing, and the importance of decarbonisation becomes clearer, there is a need for solar energy projects in the market. The Kamworks team needs to improve its primary processes and to make them more efficient, in order to be prepared for future growth of the company.
- University college or bachelor/master student
- Relevant background in business or accounting
- Motivated, accurate, driven and curious
- Acquaintance with ERP or SAP systems would be a pro
- Good English language skills
- International, young and dynamic workplace in Phnom Penh Cambodia for a period of minimum 4 months.
- Good supervision by professionals
- A learning by doing experience with lots of opportunities to learn about renewable energy and for personal development
- High level of flexibility and responsibility in an intercultural setting
Interested? Send your CV, motivation letter and availability to Jeroen@kamworks.com